<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Friday, January 07, 2005
 
The Answer?


This is so incredibly rich. The hip-hop magazine Ozone reached out to a couple of groupies to get the inside scoop on some of the purported playas. Here's a snippet:
What’s your story?
I had a one-night stand with Allen Iverson. He was recording his album and I happened to be at the studio. One of my homegirls was into one of his homeboys. There was four bitches there and he was like, "I wanna fuck somebody for the night."

Why you?
Iverson told me he picked me ‘cause I was the only one "not up under his ass."

How was it?
He has the littlest, ashiest dick I’ve ever seen. It’s like, nonexistent. He looks like he should have a pussy. And it’s dry. I would give him four inches at best, and skinny.
Ouch! Perfect for a Friday afternoon. Enjoy.

(Thanks, Bigapplebro.)
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger