<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Thursday, December 16, 2004
 
Rummy 500
The conservative tide that is building to sweep Dickbag-in-Chief Donald Rumsfeld out of a job has shown all the laserlike coordination and execution of a gang bang. McCain took his shot on Sunday, Bill Kristol got sloppies in his Washington Post editorial yesterday, and, today, Trent Lott gets his freak on.
"I'm not a fan of Secretary Rumsfeld," Lott, R-Miss., told the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce. "I don't think he listens enough to his uniformed officers."
...
"I would like to see a change in that slot in the next year or so," Lott said. "I'm not calling for his resignation, but I think we do need a change at some point."
The interesting part of this progression is how the politics of each respective participant slides further to the right with each passing potshot. Who's next? Rick Santorum? The corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell?
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger