<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Thursday, December 23, 2004
 
No Grievances To Air
Frank here, checking in on a very cold, snowy Ohio morning to wish everyone a Happy Festivus and to thank Cozmo and Jackie for keeping the homefires burning while I've been away. At the risk of betraying the original Frank Costanza's cynical humanist vision of a holiday fortherestofus, I unfortunately have to say, I have no grievances to air on this most inspirational of holidays. For once, I am fine with the hand that I've been dealt.

Frankly, I am too heart-broken to feel like writing much more. So, I will focus on my personal feat of strength, getting through the next few days and steering my life back to some semblance of normalcy.

I'll be back in full force on Monday, happy holidays.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger