<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Friday, December 31, 2004
 
Jesse Jackson: Kerry Won The Election
Such is the title of a Newsweek piece I just received from Truthout.org. And my response? Who fucking cares?

Truthout certainly provides a valuable service and does a good job of shining the light where it needs to be shone, but they really should be a little bit more selective in the stuff they send around. At some point, if you keep bombarding folks with water under the bridge stuff, folks are just going to end up tuning you out altogether and missing the good stuff. And no, I'm not saying that that the investigation into election fraud in Ohio should stop. If there was fraud, it needs to be exposed. Period. But am I'm saying that truthout need not send about a gazillion articles a day on the topic.

Anyways, the main reason I posted this piece wasn't even to bitch about truthout. It was so y'all could see a classic Jesse line tucked away in the very short interview. Made me laugh.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger