<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Monday, December 20, 2004
 
Fakery!
Many a time, Cozmo and wife have been accosted by the image of a woman clad only in a black garbage bag lying pathetically across the sidewalk on fifth avenue. Not one to give money to beggars (I usually offer to buy them food and scoff at them if they refuse the kind offer), but she is always at an inconenient place for other options, so I am sure that I have given this haggard woman at least $1.50 in change over the years.

I was not all that shocked this morning to find out that she is, in fact, a con-artist who changes into brand new designer clothes in a phone booth after begging for a few hours. Sweet.



When confronted with her conning, the Fifth avenue faker lied like her name was Cheney, saying that she was no con woman at all. Whatever. Personally, I want my $1.50 back.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger