<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
A Final Election Day Request
Whatever the results are tonight, I hope that either side will have the testicular fortitude to concede defeat. If you win when all the votes are counted, great, go off and get ready for the next four years. If not you lose and there is not a egregious case of voter fraud (e.g. more voters than population, local Klan standing outside polling places with shot-guns) Get Over It:


I am not hopeful this will actually be the outcome. Expect multiple challenges. In fact, as the NYT's Matt Bai reported last Sunday, some of these are already in process. Not a good sign for the state of American Democracy. A bad sign indeed.

Other election day requests:
I hope that regardless of Frank's love of exit polls, that people on the West Coast vote their asses off.

I hope Jay Jay doesn't move to India in search of direct democracy.

I hope if anyone actually did one of those Votergasm parties, they will let us all know how it goes in the comments section below.

I hope that we wake up tomorrow morning with a fresh start.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger