<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Saturday, October 09, 2004
 
The Presidential Debates: Round Two


Was too busy watching the Yankees waxing that ass to catch last night's debate. But I did read a bit of the transcript, and this exchange perfectly sums up why the Boy King should not even be leading a pee-wee league football team, let alone this great nation.

Grabel: President Bush, during the last four years, you have made thousands of decisions that have affected millions of lives. Please give three instances in which you came to realize you had made a wrong decision, and what you did to correct it. Thank you.

President: ....Now, you asked what mistakes. I made some mistakes in appointing people, but I'm not going to name them. I don't want to hurt their feelings on national TV.
He's purportedly the guy calling all the shots, and the only remotely specific mistakes he can offer up are "in appointing people"? Zero accountability. Disgraceful. (And please, the general statement that "in a war, there's a lot of --there's a lot of tactical decisions that historians will look back and say: He shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't have made that decision. And I'll take responsibility for them. I'm human" does nothing to change this.) Now I may not know much, but I do know that folks who lack accountability are (and should be) the bottom feeders in just about every walk of life. That the guy can't own up to even one specific mistake speaks volumes about his utterly deficient character.

(I'm sure there's much more to discuss, so let's get some chatter going. Let's Go Yankees!)

Update: Check out the Boy King getting frisky with moderator Charlie Gibson. With each viewing it gets that much more funny. So check it a few times. By the way, I found this video on the "Internets."
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger