<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Thursday, October 07, 2004
 
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire


By now, most of you have heard that Vice President Cheney lied in last night’s debate when he said he’d never met John Edwards. Well just in case you had any doubts, take a look at the picture above from February 2001. Guess I'm off to the dictionary again as there must be a definition of "meeting" that I'm wholly unfamiliar with.

All kidding aside, at what point do these bald-faced lies start biting these jokers in the ass? It really is unreal. In what other non-entertainment based walk of life can one consistently tell out-and-out lies and still maintain even the slightest modicum of respect? The man is one heart beat away from being the leader of the free world and he’s blatantly lying about inane stuff such as this? What gives? Zero honor. Zero integrity. Zero credibility. Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, the thought of this liar leading our nation (or even having the leader of our nation’s ear) frightens me. And while I’m not one to impose my views on others, if you don't find this stuff troubling it really may be fine time to seek some counseling. How anyone can be ok with voting for folks of this ilk is completely beyond me. Really, it is.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger