<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
 
State Of The AofG
Couple of things:

- Thanks to Jackie's arrival, we're exactly where I'd hoped we'd be in terms of providing content, from both a quantity and a quality standpoint. The goal was to makes this a place visitors would want to check out once a day. Judging by the frequency of Commenters that aren't Cozmo, Jackie, or myself, we're not far off that goal. Now, the goal is to increase the number of visitors, so tell your friends!
- There have been a bunch of problems with the Comments service (inability to post Comments for certain topics, Comments that don't show up after you post, etc). When I get a couple hours next week, I'm going to work on fixing that, probably meaning a new provider. If (and/or when) you no longer see your past thoughts on old posts, we're not censoring you (I'm too computer illiterate to do that), it's just the new service.
- Blogger has been absolutely crapping the bed lately, so a more macro project for me will be to come up with a new blog provider. That's gonna be tricky and take awhile, because I don't want to lose the archives in any migration process. Suggestions are welcome.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger