<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Monday, September 20, 2004
 
Something That May Interest Only Me
Just trawling around Fox News' website this evening, I came across an editorial by Cal Thomas. The content isn't what caught my attention so much, although he does discuss an idea that should probably be given a great deal more thought (tax reform). No, what grabbed me were the first two paragraphs:
I am about to praise a liberal, a Democrat and a member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

No, there's nothing wrong with your TV and you have not inadvertently tuned to one of the broadcast networks. This is still FOX News Channel.
Interesting. So Thomas is not so implicity saying that Fox is not where one would go for favorable treatment of liberals, Democrats and black leaders. I'll say this, at least someone is finally admitting it. Now, would they please drop all the "Fair and Balanced" bullshit?
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger