<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Monday, August 23, 2004
 
This Is Worth A Couple Hours Of Your Time
While reading Mathew Gross' blog tonight, I came across a link to My War, a blog maintained by an infantryman serving in Mosul. I'll let Gross speak for me on this one:
Rarely do you find a blog that is so compelling that you read the whole thing-- and by that I mean every entry ever posted-- in one sitting.
Yup. With one good friend in Iraq and two more about to be sent over, I'm absolutely starved for real information that hasn't been filtered through DoD or political channels about what it is really going on over there. I highly suggest putting on something heavy (the Sex Pistols worked for me), start at the beginning and read every single word.


Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger