<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Friday, June 11, 2004
 
Why is My Aunt & Uncle's House Being Used by Bush?
Saw one of GWB's new attack ads last night during the History Channel's facinating, yet creepy, look at the Gipper. The ad is called Pessimism, and says that even though the economy has been good for a whopping 10 month's of Bush's term, John Kerry is saying that the Bush presidency has been bad for the economy (where does he get off, i mean, really). 21 seconds into the spot, two guys go running onto the porch of a 100 year old farm house with cedar siding. Clearly their home. Just Bizarre. See the spot here.

Anyway, my Uncle's home has been filmed for alot of different commercials, but I'm pretty sure they used to be hard core Dems, and I know they are Catholic, and more than likely they are Kerry supporters. I wonder if this was just stock footage from other shoots, or if they went their to film the two second clip? I also wonder if they know their house is being used as an attack ad base camp?

More on this story as it develops.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger