<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Thursday, April 01, 2004
 
Welcome to my blog. Work's been pretty slow lately and while trying to look busy, I've managed to become hopelessly hooked on several of these things, most of which deal with news, politics or sports, subjects that are all currently frustrating me to no end. Since work, television, a stack of unread books, 4 magazine subscriptions, Playstation, and a reasonably active social life don't seem to take up quite enough of my time and since therapy is expensive, I don't see why I can't have one too. I think I can find an hour a day to rant and rave to my friends and family online. It'll be slow going as I get started, I need to figure out how to do a few things that will hopefully make this a place you'll want to check out every couple of days. For one, I'm going to try and have a message board or some other means for you to leave comments, such that the crap doesn't flow just one way. I'm also going to eventually invite some other folks to post as we get up and running, again, so you don't have to read just my lunacy. Enjoy...
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger