<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
The Dairy King vs. The Donald
VS.

Dallas Mavericks owner, founder of broadcast.com, billionaire and general psycho Mark Cuban is fueding with New Jersey Generals owner, father of Ivanka Trump,, billionaire and general psycho Donald Trump about his new TV show, the Benefactor. For the uninitiated, The Benefactor will be Cuban's new reality show where 16 people will just hang around with Cuban, and the one he thinks is the coolest will win $1 million dollars. There are no rules, no job, no immunity, just the ego maniacal Cuban and some good looking dopes playing "What would you do for a million Klondike bars." Says Cuban of Trump:

"After leaving your office, I promised myself that if I ever got liquid and had an obscene amount of money in the bank, I would make a point not to remind myself and everyone else around me of it every minute of every day - unlike you."

Ouch.

I wonder if Cuban will include AofG nemesis Omarosa to pump up ratings?
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger