<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Airing of Grievances
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Bring The Pain
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb met with the 9/11 commission today. My favorite quote from the post-meeting Q&A with the press: "I answered every question I was asked."

Hey, good for you, Sparky! This comment reminds me of the classic Chris Rock bit on the difference between African-American people and those who he describes with a word that I shall not use here. The gist, according to Rock, is that this other group takes credit for things that any normal person would regularly do:

"They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, 'Yeah, well I take care of my kids.' You're supposed to, you dumb m-fer. 'I ain't never been to jail.' Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having m-fer!"

George W. Bush: America's low-expectation-having m-fer.
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger